Monday, August 6, 2007

where we are now?

Hi friends! This is Indu.

Today I would like to give a message about many of our persons who are in very bad and cheap conditions. They are normal. But as days are passing there is no improvement and still they are living as the normal persons. Why?
Of course, in our cou try, there are many rich and highly-positioned persons. They ae in rich status. Some of them have official powers. But they misuse them. If they are doing so, then this situation will not be improved and later on it will be go in anyway. I can't understand why they can't help these people?
If they will help in the process of what they can, then they too become rich and after some days definitely our country becomes great and rich. Isn't it?
So, my dear friends I hope all of you agree with my words and I hope u'll do your level best and helping those people. So, Why late? Go ahead. All the best. Let's come and do.

No comments: